(Completion of these items is mandatory for refund of deposit)
At set up:
1. Do not use nails, staples or tacks on the walls, trim, or any surfaces in the
clubhouse. Absolutely no holes of any kind may be put in any surfaces. Tape, art
gum or removable adhesives are the only type of hangers allowed for decorations.
2. No tape of any kind may be used on the floors.
3. Toilet paper, soap, hand towels and garbage can liners, located under the bar
area sink, are provided by the Club. Paper towels and any kitchen supplies are to
be supplied by renter.
4. A fire extinguisher is in the kitchen by the stove and also in the party room.
5. Please leave the heating and air conditioning side settings on “Auto”. You may
adjust the temperature using the blue and red controls.
Do not set A/C below 65, as system may freeze up and not work properly for your event.
At clean up:
6. Remove all decorations from inside and outside of clubhouse, including all tape
and art gum used to hang decorations.
7. Remove all food from refrigerator and freezer.
8. Carry all garbage out to the dumpster. Replace garbage can liners.
9. Return all tables and chairs to the rolling carts, and put the carts along the
front walls. Please do not allow carts to scrape the walls.
10. Return the heating and air conditioning temperature controls back to their original
positions, leaving the side settings on “Auto”. Instructions are on the front of
the control panel.
11. Turn off all inside lights and ceiling fans.
12. Lock all doors and return keys to Rental Chairperson according to agreement.